Front Desk Agent
Join a growing team! Apply via email to: email@example.com
We are looking to hire someone that is over the age of 21 to work the day/evening shift.
We are hiring someone who would like to join our team in providing excellent Customer Service to our guests. The shift is from 3pm-11pm. It would be 3-4 days a week, weekends are a must! We are looking for someone who has an open availability as the days may differ each week.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Registers arriving guests and assigns rooms.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins, special requests, and part-day rooms.
- Uses persuasive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Knows daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Manages and resolves all guest complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Processes guest check-outs and handles monetary transactions.
- Maintains a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
All customers and employees are required to wear a mask.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay: $13.75 to $14/hour
Job Status: Part Time