Front Desk Receptionist
SUMMARY: The Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing the highest quality service to all hotel guests. The position will interact with guests at various touch points during their stay: check-in, check-out, and various other times. To succeed in this role, candidates should have a passion for customer service and have great communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phones, take reservations, check guest in and out of the hotel.
- Ensure daily shift work is completed and assist others when necessary.
- Complete front office check list.
- Perform cashiering duties.
- Assist guests with directions, attractions, dining recommendations, and general customer service inquiries.
- When not assisting guest or performing duties assigned by the front desk, always remain in the lobby to assist with other guest needs.
- Maintain knowledge of area restaurants, streets, and attractions to effectively assist guests.
- Maintain knowledge of hotel amenities such as pool, restaurant, and in-room items. Explain all these features to guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay: $8 to $10/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time