[ HOTEL ] Front Desk or Operations or General Manager
Salary varies depending on position = $36,000 - $60,000
Please EMAIL Resumes to GGrace.Jobs@gmail.com
Or Pick up an Application at:
150 Myrtle Street
Sutherlin, OR 97479
Come join our family-owned and entrepreneurial hotel management company. We own and operate boutique and franchised hotels as well as multifamily properties throughout Oregon and looking to expand our portfolio with your help!
Oversees all aspects of the hotel operations, including guest relations, front desk,
housekeeping, maintenance, finances, teambuilding, and staff development. Responsible for all
phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, human resources, food and beverage,
and budgeting/forecasting. Empowers associates to provide superior customer care to guests,
associates, and other visitors.
· Recruits, selects, trains, and manages employees to deliver superior guest services and quality
products that will lead to maximizing revenue and profitability goals.
· Creates and maintains customer-driven operations, empowering hotel staff to excel in superior
· Develops, recommends, implements, and manages the hotel's annual budget and long-term
business plan. Achieves budgeted sales and maximum profitability.
· Creates new programs in response to market conditions and revenue opportunities.
· Protects the hotel’s financial assets by properly administering policies and procedures for
handling cash, credit cards, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other
financial transactions. Also, properly administers policies and procedures for protecting the
safety of guests and employees.
· Prepares monthly reports for owners.
· Ensures regular assessment and review of all hotel personnel by appropriate management staff.
Coordinates internal training and development programs.
· Maintains a high personal visibility throughout the property and throughout the community.
· Bachelor’s degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management or Business or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
· Minimum of five years of hotel management or supervisory experience.
· Knowledge of local competition and general industry trends.
· Strong leadership and a professional image.
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent decision-making ability and analytical skills.
· Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Pay: $36,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time