[ Hotel ] Maintenance Engineer
$17 - $12.50 (depending on position and ablities) : Pay Rate
Please EMAIL your resume to us at SureStayPlus.GB.Jobs@gmail.com
Pick up an Application at:
29232 Ellensburg Ave.
Gold Beach, OR 97444
Looking for Fast and Detailed team member!
24 - 40 : # of Hours
Directs and implements maintenance programs aimed at maintaining a zero defect
environment for guests. Inspects, maintains, and repairs all mechanical, electrical, and other equipment
used by the guests or affecting the quality of their experience while visiting the property.
- Creates a safe and attractive environment for guests and associates by ensuring the hotel is
- maintained in accordance with safety standards.
- Completes hotel room and building repairs such as replacing ceiling tiles, filters, light bulbs,
- patching vinyl, and painting. Performs repairs on toilets, sinks, laundry facilities, kitchen and
- other hotel property.
- Develops plans for completing routine and preventative maintenance and renovations;
- coordinates work with hotel department managers.
- Maintains safety and cleanliness of the exterior of the hotel, grounds, pool and exercise room.
- Prepares engineering budget. Monitors actual versus budgeted expenses and takes corrective
- action when necessary.
- Ensures hotel adheres to all regulatory and safety standards by meeting with government and
- insurance inspectors and taking correction action as needed.
- Keeps all mechanical, electrical, and structural blueprints up to date.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years of hotel or apartment experience.
- HVAC certification preferred.
- Knowledge of basic electrical and plumbing maintenance.
- Experience with general maintenance tools.
- Troubleshooting ability with skills in painting, HVAC, and carpentry.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, stoop, and reach upward.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to extreme temperatures and cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and coworkers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Pay: $12.50 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time