[ HOTEL ] Maintenance
$17 - $12.50 : Hourly Rate Varies depending on Aptitude, Attitude, Reliability, and Experience
# of Hours = FLEXIBLE. Partime to Fulltime Available!
Requires travel between Roseburg & Sutherlin.
- ENJOY Branded Hotel Discounts throughout the US and the world!
- Accrue PTO (Paid Time Off) : put to 40 Hours of Sick Time per year
- Tradition IRA
Please EMAIL your resume to us at GGrace.Jobs@gmail.com
Pick up an Application at:
150 Myrtle Street
Sutherlin, OR 97479
Looking for Fast and Detailed team member!
Job Summary: Directs and implements maintenance programs aimed at maintaining a zero defect environment for guests. Inspects, maintains, and repairs all mechanical, electrical, and other equipment used by the guests or affecting the quality of their experience while visiting the property.
- Creates a safe and attractive environment for guests and associates by ensuring the hotel is maintained in accordance with safety standards.
- Completes hotel room and building repairs such as replacing ceiling tiles, filters, light bulbs, patching vinyl, and painting. Performs repairs on toilets, sinks, laundry facilities, kitchen, and other hotel property.
- Develops plans for completing routine and preventative maintenance and renovations; coordinates work with hotel department managers.
- Maintains safety and cleanliness of the exterior of the hotel, grounds, pool, and exercise room.
- Prepares engineering budget. Monitors actual versus budgeted expenses and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Ensures hotel adheres to all regulatory and safety standards by meeting with government and insurance inspectors and taking corrective action as needed.
- Keeps all mechanical, electrical, and structural blueprints up to date.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of basic electrical and plumbing maintenance.
- Experience with general maintenance tools.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, stoop, and reach upward.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to extreme temperatures and cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and coworkers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Pay: $12.50 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time