[ HOTEL ] Operations or Front Desk Manager
Salary varies depending on position = $36,000 - $60,000
- Live & Work Right next to the Beach!
- Possible Housing Available (for couples applying together)
- ENJOY Branded Hotel Discounts throughout the US and the world!
- Accrue PTO (Paid Time Off) : put to 40 Hours of Sick Time per year
- Tradition IRA
Please EMAIL Resumes to SureStayPlus.GoldBeach@gmail.com
Come join our family-owned and entrepreneurial hotel management company. We own and operate boutique and franchised hotels as well as multifamily properties throughout Oregon and looking to expand our portfolio with your help!
Oversees all aspects of the hotel operations, including guest relations, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, finances, teambuilding, and staff development. Responsible for all
phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, human resources, food and beverage, and budgeting/forecasting. Empowers associates to provide superior customer care to guests, associates, and other visitors.
· Recruits, selects, trains, and manages employees to deliver superior guest services and quality products that will lead to maximizing revenue and profitability goals.
· Creates and maintains customer-driven operations, empowering hotel staff to excel in superior customer care.
· Develops, recommends, implements, and manages the hotel's annual budget and long-term business plan. Achieves budgeted sales and maximum profitability.
· Creates new programs in response to market conditions and revenue opportunities.
· Protects the hotel’s financial assets by properly administering policies and procedures for handling cash, credit cards, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other
financial transactions. Also, properly administers policies and procedures for protecting the safety of guests and employees.
· Prepares monthly reports for owners.
· Ensures regular assessment and review of all hotel personnel by appropriate management staff. Coordinates internal training and development programs.
· Maintains a high personal visibility throughout the property and throughout the community.
· Minimum of 1- 2 years of hotel management or supervisory experience.
· Knowledge of local competition and general industry trends.
· Strong leadership and a professional image.
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent decision-making ability and analytical skills.
· Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Pay: $36,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time