We are looking for a thorough housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards to attend all areas of our facilities. The goal is to enhance customer experience by keeping our facilities in clean and orderly condition.
Apply via email to: email@example.com
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on any shortages, damages or security issues
- Handle reasonable guests complaints/requests and inform others when required
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
- Proven working experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with customer service orientation
- Time management skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
- Knowledge of and Speaks English language as it is the primary language spoken for this position.
FLEXIBLE AVAILABILITY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Your shift ends when rooming list is completed.
Apply in Person.
702 Highway 332 East
Lake Jackson, TX 77566
Pay: from $10/hour
Job Status: Part Time