Are you a team player who works hard, is dependable and likes to have fun? We are looking for that one in a million-room attendant that likes people, has high standards and wants to work in a beautiful new hotel.
Job Summary: Cleans and prepares guest rooms and public areas by meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues.
- Maintains the hotel rooms and building to ensure a safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates, and vendors.
- Sets up cleaning cart with supplies. Maintains carts and storerooms in a clean and orderly fashion to enhance efficiency and ease of cleaning rooms.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas, and hallways.
- Washes shower walls and tub, clean toilets, and stall wails. Wipes exposed pipes, cleans mirrors, sinks, and watts in order to have a clean and sanitary guest and public restrooms.
- Dust and polishes all furniture, fixtures, and wall hangings.
- Strips bed of all linens and remakes with fresh linens.
- Inspects door and window locks to ensure they are in working order and immediately alerts management to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of guests and employees.
- Checks lights and remotes to ensure all are in working order.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products, and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
- Ability to scrub and deep clean surfaces, extending arms overhead, bending, and stooping to perform cleaning tasks.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Schedule: Monday to Friday / Weekends / Holidays
Pay: from $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time