Job Summary: Promotes an atmosphere of cleanliness and superior customer care for hotel guests.
- Replace dirty linens and towels
- Make guestroom beds
- Clean bathrooms
- Thoroughly disinfect the hotel room, bathroom, surfaces, remote, phone, etc.
- Restock guestroom amenities like toiletries, drinking glasses, and notepads
- Remove garbage, recycling, and room service trays
- Stock and organize housekeeping carts
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior hotel housekeeping experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Applications available onsite at hotel property. Resumes can be faxed 904.435.2080 or emailed to email@example.com.
Pay: $17,000 to $27,000/year
Will vary depending on experience
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: HS1