Job Summary: Cleans and maintains the hotel lobby and other public areas throughout the property,
while meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and
· Cleans and maintains the lobby and other public areas to ensure a safe and clean experience
for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
· Cleans public restrooms and replenishes supplies.
· Vacuums and/or sweeps all floor surfaces.
· Polishes furniture, fixtures, and elevators.
· Picks up newspapers, glassware, trash, etc. from lobby and front of the hotel.
· Maintains a safe public area by placing rugs at doors so guests do not slip or fall.
· Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products, and operation of
standard cleaning equipment.
· Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head, bending, and stooping to
perform cleaning tasks.
· Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
· Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
· Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Please email your application to Manuel Soltero at email@example.com.
Job Status: Full Time