Laundry Washer/Laundry Attendant
Join a growing team! Apply via email to: email@example.com
Job Summary: Prepares, cleans, and delivers hotel linens in accordance with established standards
to assure guest satisfaction.
· Sorts, pre-treats, washes, dries, presses, folds, and delivers hotel linens to departments as
· Ensures washers and dryers operate properly, and informs management or maintenance of any
malfunctions or problems.
· Maintains linen cart and supplies in a neat and organized manner.
· Responds to requests from guests and hotel staff in a timely and efficient manner.
· Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
· Makes certain that the laundry area is kept clean and is well maintained.
· Maintains a professional image through appearance and dress.
· Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Basic knowledge of general laundry cleaning principles, use of laundry products, and operation
of standard laundry equipment.
· Ability to lift, bend, stoop, push, or pull heavy loads, and stand for long periods of time.
· Ability to lift bundles of linen weighing up to 75 lbs.
· Ability to push and/or pull wheeled carts weighing up to 100 lbs.
· Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Please respond to email@example.com
Job Status: Full Time