MultiFamily Units Property Manager
Earn up to $16.00 - $13.50 / hour
Hours: FLEXIBLE! Part-time to Full-time Available!
Please email your Resume to BWP.GBR.BCI@gmail.com
Our company is currently looking for a professional and responsible individual to fill the role of Property Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all operational and financial aspects of properties including budget control and maintenance requests. You will supervise all relevant personnel. Tasks include maintaining property rentals, marketing and filling vacancies, screening prospective tenants, enforcing leases and securing premises.
Properties Located in Roseburg & Sutherlin, Oregon.
- Manage property inventory
- Solve all maintenance requests filed by property inhabitants
- Provides effective and courteous service to residents
- Advertise units and negotiate lease terms
- Perform tenant screenings
- Coordinates qualifying paperwork for rental of vacant units
- Act as liaison between tenants and property owners
- Collect and process rent on a monthly basis and handle late payments in a timely manner
- Maintain property by addressing tenant complaints, completing repairs, and enforcing rules of occupancy
- Coordinate maintenance schedule with Maintenance Coordinator
- Performs property, grounds and unit inspections
- Assists with vendor meetings, posting notices, collecting and processing maintenance requests
- Effectively use management and maintenance software
- 1 - 3 years of property experience
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
- Strong PC based computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Web-based applications.
- Ability, willingness, and sensitivity to working with a diverse population.
- Ability to orally and verbally communicate with a diverse audience including co-workers and staff at all levels, residents, vendors, and government officials.
- Sound judgment, excellent assessment and problem-solving skills.
- Effective writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and workflow.
- Ability to learn and understand Oregon Landlord/Tenant Laws and Fair Housing Laws.
- Valid Oregon driver’s license and insurance; must use own vehicle for travel between properties.
Please email Resume to BWP.GBR.BCI@gmail.com
Pay: $13.50 to $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time