Please Send All Resumes to GeneralManager@BWPlacerville.com
Job Title: Night Auditor
Job Summary: Audits, balances, and reports on the various areas of the hotel (e.g., food and
beverage, rooms, front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate and timely financial information on the
hotel’s operational performance for the day. Oversees front office/front desk operations during the
· Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and compiles information for the hotel’s
· Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
· Prepares summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial
performance for the day.
· Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts. Processes guest charge vouchers and
credit card vouchers.
· Verifies all account postings and balances.
· Summarizes results of operations and prepares reports for management.
· Performs duties of the Front Desk Agent.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Accounting background preferred.
· Previous hotel experience desired.
· Strong customer service orientation and skills.
· Present a professional image, and able to communicate well with both guests and employees.
· Ability to operate front office equipment and computers.
· Ability to compile facts and figures.
· Ability to understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time