Please send applications to: email@example.com
Company’s Mission Statement:
The Royal Plaza Hotel management team and employees are committed to providing a quality guest experience by making every guest feel that he or she is our most important guest. They will find us easy to do business with, and be impressed by our uncompromising, consistent service and our ability to anticipate and fulfill their unexpressed wishes. We will deliver this commitment through empowerment and teamwork. By achieving these goals, we will earn repeat business, higher customer satisfaction, and place ourselves as the leader in the market.
Tasks and job duties, include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist and oversee of Front Desk/Audit functions
- Balance out Food & Beverage Outlets
- Balance and post the Front Office accounts
- Distribute daily report and others as requested
- Follow all checklists to ensure all duties are performed. All checklists are to be signed and dated each night
- Work with Staff to resolve guest requests
- Handle the guest check-in/check-out needs, inquires and reported issues
- Responsible for house/cash bank and deposit keys
- Obtain and verify essential guest information, ensure accuracy and completeness of all records
- Assign guest rooms on the basis of reservation requirements
- Read, maintain and make entries in the Front Desk log book
- Oversee the issue of other department keys and maintain the log showing the time and to whom issued
- Ensure the timely delivery of wake-up calls and express checkout bills to the guest
- Adhere to all hotel policies and procedures and all changes that may occur
- Maintain computerized hotel systems
- Train and assist night employees
- Responsible for requesting and inventory of supplies for the Audit staff
- Report any physical, financial and personal miscellaneous discrepancies to Management
Education: High school or equivalent.
Experience: Previous hotel experience preferred. Ability to handle any type of customer relations. Well accustomed to cash handling procedures and is able to work in a fast paced environment.
Physical: Requires writing, typing, repetitive motions, excellent verbal and listening skills, attention to detail, organization, standing for long periods of time, walking, sitting, and the ability to lift 25 pounds.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time