$500 Signing Bonus! Host Person
Primary Objective of Host/Hostess Position
The primary objective of the host/hostess is to deliver an excellent first and last impression to all guests and to provide accurate information over the phone and in person in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Greet all guest in a pleasant and attentive manner
- Work with customers to exceed expectations and answer all questions
- Answer phones promptly and be knowledgeable on all current activities of the restaurant and bar
- Accountable for controlling the smooth and steady flow of customers in the restaurant.
- Maintain awareness of reservations, mapping out the floor plan being mindful of seating rotations
- Present menus and inform guests who their server will be
- Keep track of the customer counts and table seating times
- Make sure servers are aware that they have a new table and make sure they are ready
- Let a manager know if there is a need for a wait or table touch
- Maintain familiarity of the menu to be able to answer questions of waiting guest and phone calls, as well as being able to take to go orders as needed
- Acquires a working knowledge of hotel, in-house facilities, and local information to respond to customer questions in these areas as required
Other duties may be assigned as needed
Physical Demands & Work Environment
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee must also be able to go up and down a flight of stairs. The employee may be frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise is usually moderate to loud.
Please apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=18c8c8fd-1b40-4436-bfee-df6c307ded6c&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=406150&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time