Join our Team! Locally owned and operated, our mission is to provide a superior experience for our guests while being good corporate citizens. We will accomplish this together by treating our Team Members like family and operating our business by our company's culture values. We take pride in promoting from within and promise to be a part of your personal development whether you are career focused in our industry or pursuing other goals. We believe in giving where we get and invest in our community that provides us so much in return!
The Best Western Premier Waterfront Resort Hotel and Convention Center, is looking for an energetic, out-going individual to serve and set-up for Events in a banquet style atmosphere.
Apply in person at the hotel: Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel, 1 North Main St., Oshkosh, or...
Contact Human Resources at 920-230-6293, or...
Apply online at https://premierbestwesternwaterfronthotel.easyapply.co/
$150 Bonus after 90 days!
Our servers will greet and serve meals to conference center guests in a friendly and timely fashion. While ensuring guests receive superior quality products and service. Servers will also be required to do food service prep work as well as other small tasks
- Set tables with clean linens, condiments, or other supplies.
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language.
- Previous food & beverage service experience is not required, but preferred.
- Carry food, dishes, trays, or silverware from kitchens or supply departments to serving counters.
- Carry linens to or from linen area
- Carry trays from food counters to tables.
- Maintain adequate supplies of items such as clean linens, silverware, glassware, dishes, or trays.
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in establishment
- Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Required to be able to lift approximately 50 or more pounds.
- * Must be willing to work nights and weekends
Perks & Benefits:
- Hotel Discounts: Receive discounts at the Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel, Copperleaf Boutique Hotel- Appleton, or at any Best Western International property.
- Ground Round Discounts: (Neenah or Oshkosh)- 50% on duty, 25% off duty, up to 3 other guests
- Holiday Pay: Time and a half pay on New Year's Eve, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
- Complimentary access to hotel Pool and Fitness Center
- Aflac Offered
- Vacation Pay Offered (After 1 year).
- 401K Available (Full Time Only)
- Health Insurance Plans (Full Time Only)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Pay: $12 to $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time