Job Summary: Prepares and serves the daily complimentary breakfast for hotel guests, while meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues.
- Prepares foods such as eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, waffle batter, gravy, etc.
- Stocks coffee, juice, and milk machines or dispensers.
- Sets out and arranges food, such as sweet rolls, muffins, and cereal for self-service.
- Clears and cleans tables as they are vacated.
- Wipes up spills.
- Removes trash.
- Washes serving equipment and returns to storage.
- Returns reusable food supplies to storage with proper dates on product.
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Follows city, county, and/or state guidelines on food prep, storage, sanitation, and other items the inspector gives to the hotel.
- Takes inventory of food, beverages, and supplies needed for each day.
- Orders or purchases food supplies.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to work long hours if needed.
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Please come to the Hotel and fill out an application. Our hiring manager will call you for an interview after they have reviewed your application.
Pay: from $8.75/hour
Job Status: Part Time