Are you an early riser?
Do you have a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor?
We are seeking dependable, motivated, and hospitable team members dedicated to providing superior customer care.
Our breakfast attendant will create a variety of daily breakfast offerings while engaging guests and maintaining food safety standards. This person monitors and replenishes a full menu of farm fresh scrambled eggs, roasted potatoes, sausage links, bacon, waffles, oatmeal, toasts/spreads, fresh fruit, etc. to our in-house guests.
Hours: 6:30AM - 11:30 AM, Monday-Thursday
· Ability to communicate with public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner.
· Ability to learn safety, emergency, and accident prevention policies and procedures.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays as needed.
· Earn Best Western Rewards points (That never expire!)
· Discounts on accommodations at Best Western Hotels
· Cash out option on accrued sick leave
*WE ARE AN AT-WILL, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
Please apply in person.
Pay: $18.50 to $19.50/hour
$17.50 hourly plus tips AND bonus!
Job Status: Part Time