A Busperson restocks and replenishes food service supplies; assists wait staff; and clears, cleans and resets tables.
- Greet guests as appropriate after they are seated. Serve water, rolls, and condiments. Accommodate guest requests for additional condiments, food items or fresh dinnerware.
- Remove dirty dishes, glassware and silverware from guest tables between courses and after guests leave the table. Replace used dishes, glassware and silverware and resets vacated tables.
- Return dishes, glassware and silverware to dishwashing area, sorting all items as appropriate.
- Ensure tables, chairs, and floor areas surrounding table are clean and clear of debris and crumbs.
- Sweep restaurant floors throughout shift to maintain a clean, presentable and attractive restaurant. Vacuum carpeting and mop hard floors at the end of each shift.
- Adhere to all hotel safety and security policies and procedures as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, State and Local laws.
- Maintain superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the restaurant and service area. Consistently maintain a neat, organized and clean workspace and uniform.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Pay: $8 to $9/hour
Position is a tipped position
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time