A Dishwasher provides the restaurant and kitchen with clean and sanitary dishware. Assists in the setup, operation, and cleanup of the restaurant.
- Clean dishes, glassware, pots, pans, silverware, and kitchen items, ensuring that sanitizer on dish machine and pot sinks meet specific requirements for health standards.
- Set up stations with flatware (polished), dishware, glassware, and coffee and tea supplies.
- Keep kitchen and dish room in clean and orderly condition at all times by sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, wiping counters and equipment and organizing shelves in order to maintain a sanitary workstation and meet mandated health compliance requirements.
- Adhere to all hotel safety and security policies and procedures as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, State and Local laws.
- Maintain superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the restaurant and service area. Consistently maintain a neat, organized, and clean workspace and uniform.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time