Early Morning Shuttle Driver & Breakfast Attendant
Come join our amazing team here at Best Western PLUS Portland Airport, we are currently seeking a Shuttle Driver / breakfast attendant for several days a week, this shift starts at 4AM and ends at 12PM. We have front desk shifts available as well to give you additional hours up to full time.
*Please note that our breakfast is currently a little different than described below at this time due to COVID restrictions.
MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE AND CLEAN DRIVING RECORD.
Job Summary: Prepares and serves the daily complimentary breakfast for hotel guests, while meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues. Drives guests to and from the airport, area businesses and other locations, as required.
· Prepares foods such as eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, waffle batter, grave, etc.
· Stocks coffee, juice, and milk dispensers or machines.
· Sets out and arranges food, such as sweet rolls, muffins, and cereal for self-service.
· Clears and cleans tables as they are vacated.
· Wipes up spills.
· Removes trash.
· Washes dishes and serving equipment, returns it to storage.
· Returns reusable food supplies to storage with proper dates on the product.
· Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
· Follows city, county and state guidelines on food prep, storage, sanitation, and other items the inspector gives the hotel.
· Takes inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day.
· Orders food supplies.
· Provides guests with information, such as local attractions, events, and directions.
· Transports guests to and from the airport and other locations as requests, while demonstrating all common courtesies and obeying driving and traffic laws.
· Maintains customers privacy.
· Ensures property shuttle van is clean and in top running condition at all times. Reports needed repairs immediately to hotel management.
· Maintains a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Prior customer service experience preferred.
· Ability to work long hours if needed.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
· Must have a valid drivers license.
· Must have a clean driving record.
· Knowledge of surrounding areas and events.
· Ability to lift and carry heavy packages and luggage up to 75 lbs.
· Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling and standing for long periods.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Pay: $13.25 to $13.75/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time