Food Server / Waitstaff
A Food Server provides the highest level of food service possible in an efficient, courteous, personable, and professional manner to ensure a positive guest dining experience. Accurately, processes guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis.
- Welcome and greet guests with a warm friendly smile. Inform guests of specials and menu changes, makes suggestions, and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
- Process guests’ orders and ensure all items are prepared properly and in a timely manner. Communicate with host/hostess, bus persons, and kitchen staff to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
- Observe diners to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service and respond to any additional requests.
- Clear and reset table at the end of each course or upon completion of the meal.
- Prepare guest checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales tax.
- Follow food safety and handling procedures and compliance regulations as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, State, and Local laws.
- Adhere to all hotel safety and security policies and procedures as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, State and Local laws.
- Maintain superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the restaurant and service area. Consistently maintain a neat, organized and clean workspace and uniform.
- Demonstrate a commitment to provide the best possible experience for guests, ensuring superior personalized service.
- May serve as cashier.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Pay: $2.75 to $6/hour
Position is a tipped position
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time