Front Desk Manager
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Please send resume and cover letter to GM@BestWesternmilton.net
- Manages all duties of the front desk operation, including reservations and guest services.
- Responsible for staff training, inter-department communications, and staff scheduling.
- Maximizes revenue through cost control and proper front desk techniques.
- Hires, trains, and disciplines staff. Determines work procedures and prepares work schedules to ensure the smooth operation of the front desk.
- Empowers front desk staff to successfully handle guest needs, special requests, and complaints. Ensures all guest service issues are resolved prior to guests leaving the property.
- Trains front desk staff on proper revenue management procedures, including successful selling techniques, current specials and/or promotions, and rate structures.
- Strives to be innovative in new programs designed to eliminate waste and increase productivity.
- Performs administrative and financial duties such as daily reports, credit card reversals, bank
- deposits, accounts receivables, rooming lists, and office supply inventory.
- Manages departmental expenses within budgeted guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years experience at front desk with complete understanding of front office operations. Previous experience in hospitality management preferred.
- Superior customer service and public relations skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, co-workers, and managers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet, and property management systems.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Job Status: Full Time