Front Desk Manager
The Best Western Inn at Face Rock offers everything our guests need for a quiet, relaxing getaway along the gorgeous coast – now we just need you!
We are seeking a Front Desk Manager to join our dedicated team at the Best Western Inn at Face Rock in Bandon, Oregon. This is a full-time position offering competitive wages, bonuses, and incentive program.
- Create exceptional guest service experiences while supporting the General Manager
- Direct supervision and support of Front Desk staff ensuring efficient front desk operations
- Respond to telephone and in-person reservation, meeting and group sales inquiries
- Resolve customer issues quickly and effectively to maintain an elevated level of customer satisfaction
- Lead and direct in the implementation of policies, procedures and training programs
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Exemplary customer service skills and the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff and coworkers
- Ability to remain upbeat and courteous in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to be flexible, including evening and weekend shifts
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in hotel or hospitality industry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
The Best Western Inn at Face Rock is an equal opportunity employer and works toward racial equity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.
Apply in person at 3225 Beach Loop DR., Bandon OR. or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org EOE
Job Status: Full Time