Front Desk Representative
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake guest services at the front desk of our hotel. You will be the “face” of the Parkside Inn & Suites for all guests and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints, give accurate information and multitask with ease. A customer-oriented approach is essential, along with a strong, team oriented work ethic.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while staying at our hotel.
Qualification are as follows, but not limited to:
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
Pay: from $10/hour
Job Status: Part Time