Front Desk Supervisor
We are currently searching for a hospitality-minded Front Desk Supervisor to join our team at the Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel, located in the heart of Palm Springs within walking distance of the best shopping, restaurants, and entertainment in the area. This select service boutique hotel features an award-winning Mediterranean design, 90 guest room, two bars, terrace grill, and a full hot buffet breakfast. Las Brisas Hotel has received acclaimed praise from its loyal customers and the local hotel community due to its exceptional service, quality, and high standards among the local hotel community, and is recognized as one of the leading hotels within the Best Western Brand.
The Front Desk Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the guest experience at the front desk during a shift, including the check-in/out process, handling guest inquiries, making or modifying reservations, providing recommendations to guests, or anything else that may improve the overall guest experience. Training, counseling, and scheduling may also be required.
- Oversee the front desk staff to ensure an optimal guest experience and smooth front desk operation, while pitching in to attend to guest needs at the front desk
- Ensure guest needs are responded to in a timely and efficient manner
- Be able to perform complete and ensure that all tasks and duties on the shift checklist are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Fully comprehend and execute all relevant phases of the front desk computer system.
- Help with security by ensuring cashier reports balance, banks and deposits are verified, and key control is monitored.
- Be aware of all rates packages and promotions currently underway and all closed out and restricted dates.
- Be knowledgeable of the property layout and local attractions to ably guide guests and answer questions.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly service-oriented manner.
- Monitor all V.I.P. and special guest requests and be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Progression of guest service experience within a first class franchise hotel, including familiarity with standard operating procedures and brand driven programs.
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests and co-workers in a professional manner and maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- An energetic and outgoing personality with a positive attitude and a willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems and complaints as necessary.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
The Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Job Status: Full Time