Full Time Housekeeping
Our brand new Best Western Settlers Point Washington, Utah is currently searching for reliable and hardworking individuals to join our team.
Apply via email to Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer all our Members competitive wages (based on experience), opportunities to grow within our Hotel company, Employee Discounts, Company Profit Sharing, Semi-annual cash incentives, medical, dental, & vision.
The goal of our Housekeeping Team is to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness, attention to detail and comfort for our hotel guests.
• Cleaning guest rooms and hotel common areas as assigned.
• Clean guestrooms including duties such as making bed(s), vacuuming, emptying trash, wiping down or dusting all surfaces.
• Clean and ensure bathtubs, tub ledges, sinks, vanity shelves, toilets, bathroom scales, tissue box covers, and soap dishes are spot and dust free.
• Clean and vacuum under beds, desk, tables and behind nightstands.
• Sweep and mop all bathroom floors.
• Check and replace all missing items in rooms. (For example: hangers, clocks, ice bucket liners, hair dryers, brochures, and stationery, etc.)
• Ability and willingness to perform physical tasks such as, but not limited to: Bending, kneeling, lifting up to 25 lbs., squatting, extending arms over head, standing for several hours at a time, climbing stairs.
• Ability and willingness to follow established safety policies for working with hazardous materials and chemicals. Utilizes safety equipment as required.
• Load Guest Room Attendant cart with cleaning supplies and linen. Push a fully loaded cart to transport supplies between guest rooms.
• Report any broken items to maintenance.
• Report any items left behind by guests to front desk.
• Ensuring confidentiality and security of our guests and their belongings.
• Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
• Ability and willingness to communicate effectively in a courteous and friendly manner with guests and fellow team members.
• Responding to guest’s requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
• Present a professional image through your actions, appearance, and dress.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Pay: $12.50 to $13/hour
Based on Experience
Job Status: Full Time