Guest Service Representative
Join our growing team! Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintains an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department.
- Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
- Knows cancellation procedures. * ; Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Registers arriving guests and assigns rooms.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins, special requests, and part-day rooms.
- Coordinates guest room maintenance work with the engineering and maintenance division.
- Uses persuasive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Knows daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Manages and resolves all guest complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Processes guest check-outs and handles monetary transactions.
- Maintains customers’ privacy.
- Maintains a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You can call the hotel directly or fax/email your resume by using any of the following details:
Best Western Aquia/Quantico Inn
2868 Jefferson Davis Highway
Stafford, VA. 22554
Pay: $9.75 to $10.75/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time