Hotel Breakfast Attendant
Job Title: Breakfast Attendant
Job Summary: Interacts with guests and co-workers in an efficient, courteous, personable and professional manner to ensure a positive breakfast experience. Adheres to the highest levels of cleanliness and food safety
- Sets food display buffet for service.All equipment should be clean and in good repair. Any display items that are no longer in good repair should be reported to manager for repair or replacement.
- Welcomes and greets guests with a warm friendly smile. Interacts with guests in a manner which creates a sense of well-being and dining experience.
- Observes guests to ensure satisfaction with food and responds to special requests whenever possible.
- Clears, cleans and sanitizes tables when guests depart.
- Maintains proper stock levels and cleanliness on the food service buffet.
- Follows food safety and handling procedures and compliance regulations as outlined by both brand and hotel standards and Federal, State and Local laws.
- Adheres to all hotel safety and security policies and procedures as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, State and Local laws.
- Maintains superior standards of quality, service and cleanliness in the breakfast room and preparation areas. Consistently maintains a neat, organized and clean work space and uniform.
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide the best possible experience for guests, ensuring superior personalized service.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Must have current food handling licenses/permits and maintain such licenses/permits.
- Strong communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of principles, values and processes for providing superior guest service.
- Ability to project a professional, friendly and courteous image to guests
- Ability to multitask and be detailed oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: from $10/hour
Job Status: Part Time