Hotel Front Desk Agent
We are seeking experienced and professional individuals to join our front office team. Ideal candidates should be cordial, personable, friendly and outgoing and able to give customers personal and attentive service with a smile. In return, we offer a great work environment, competitive pay and more.
Immediate consideration for experienced Front Desk Agents. Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including morning, mid-shifts and evenings.
As a Front Desk Agent, you are responsible for a professional, yet personal and efficient check-in and check-out for each guest of the hotel. Process all payments according to hotel requirements. You are expected to complete daily checklists.
- Responsible for providing prompt yet personal service at times of check-in & check-out
- Approach all encounters with guests, employees and members in a professional and personalized manner
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Best Western Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Must have a professional image and personality exuding confidence and leadership skills whilst encouraging safe and efficient hotel operations
- Help management apply the credit policy and guest billing policy
- Ensures that the safety & confidentiality of all matters pertaining to guests and members are met.
- Offer to handle special arrangements during guest stay; coordinate future visits
- Actively participate in training and continuing education related to the Front Desk
Prior Hotel/Resort Front Desk Experience required.
Apply in person or via email.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Western Plus
330 East Corporate Drive
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Must Pass a Background Check -- pay is VERY comparable to the area.
Job Status: Full Time