Hotel Front Office Guest Services
The Thousand Oaks Inn, a Best Western Plus hotel, is looking for qualified candidates for afternoons, evenings, and weekend shifts, in the Hotel Front Office. We are community-oriented and believe that the success of our community in Thousand Oaks and the Conejo Valley will lead to success for us, local businesses, and all our neighbors. Come in and join our friendly, accommodating and caring family (our "Ohana") at the Thousand Oaks Inn and welcome our guests as our friends to the Conejo Valley, because we take care of family, wherever we find them.
Come in and join our friendly, accommodating and caring staff at the Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn and welcome our guests as our friends & our Ohana to the Conejo Valley!
This is a great position for someone who loves to welcome and meet people from all over the country and World, visiting us here in the Conejo Valley.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Front Desk and request a job application.
Address: 75 W. Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
FRONT DESK AGENT is responsible for daily operations and customer satisfaction of the front desk by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Takes reservations in person or by telephone.
2. Checks guests in and out.
3. Checks desk folios during each shift for unposted phone calls, and transfers to appropriate room account.
4. Responsible for mandatory bucket check for each shift.
5. Files registration cards daily.
6. Counts and balances safe and cash drawer daily.
7. Responsible for daily movie inventory.
8. Checks high balance reports and notifies guests who are at floor limit.
9. Runs copies and faxes as required.
10. Resolves concerns and reports guest concerns to management.
11. Balances shift schedules.
12. Greets guests as they enter the hotel.
13. Answers multi-line telephone in a professional manner.
14. Transfers calls and writes messages as needed.
15. Assists guests with purchases and inquiries, including providing price and product information as requested.
16. Completes guest invoices in an accurate manner.
17. Processes guest payments, including receiving payments, managing cash drawer, operating charge machines, and returning appropriate change.
18. Ensures guest orders are filed in a timely manner.
19. Performs other duties as directed by Front Desk Manager or General Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
Ability to maintain composure under pressure
Ability to work alone
Ability to work as a team member
Ability to work varied hours
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to take direction
Ability to make decisions
Excellent telephone skills
Ability to work under stress
Pay: $15 to $16/hour
medical, dental, vision, 401k, flexible spending, and travel discounts
Job Status: Full Time