Hotel Room Attendant (Housekeeping)
The Thousand Oaks Inn, a Best Western Plus hotel, is looking for qualified candidates for afternoons, evenings, and weekend shifts, in the Hotel Front Office. We are community-oriented and believe that the success of our community in Thousand Oaks and the Conejo Valley will lead to success for us, local businesses, and all our neighbors. Come in and join our friendly, accommodating and caring family (our "Ohana") at the Thousand Oaks Inn and welcome our guests as our friends to the Conejo Valley, because we take care of family, wherever we find them.
Come in and join our friendly, accommodating and caring staff at the Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn and welcome our guests as our friends & our Ohana to the Conejo Valley!
This is a great position for someone who loves to welcome and meet people from all over the country and World, visiting us here in the Conejo Valley.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com or stop by the Front Desk and request a job application.
Address: 75 W. Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
ROOM ATTENDANT Performs housekeeping duties to ensure clean and sanitary rooms and all areas of the hotel by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Completes assignment sheets and reports any room discrepancies and maintenance issues to the housekeeping supervisor.*
- Ensures that carts are clean, neat, and stocked with supplies daily.*
- Mops vacant room floors and cleans mops after use.*
- Washes windows and window coverings in vacant rooms as needed.*
- Dusts all counter tops, bedroom dresser tops, and furniture as needed.*
- Reports any broken items, including beds, chairs, and fixtures to management.*
- Reports any light bulbs that need replacing.*
- Ensures all unnecessary lights are turned off.*
- Cleans and disinfects sinks, toilets, and tub-showers.*
- Restocks soap and toilet paper, and provides clean towels as needed.*
- Cleans entire room thoroughly, including: washing windows; dusting countertops, dresser tops, lamps, and light bulbs; and replacing light bulbs as needed.*
- Makes beds with clean linens.*
- Empties all trash cans on a daily basis and disposes of trash in designated areas, and recycles appropriate materials according to company procedures.*
- Provides assistance to other departments of the hotel to contribute to its smooth operation.*
- Cleans and folds linens.
- Picks up trash around hotel.*
- Takes items to guests as requested by guests and front desk personnel, including: ashtrays, towels, washcloths, blankets, more coffee, condiments, and remote control for TV.*
- Cleans rooms when necessary.*
- Performs other jobs as required by Housekeeping Supervisor, Executive Housekeeper or Executive Management.
Pay: $14 to $16/hour
medical, dental, vision, 401k, flexible spending, and travel discounts
Job Status: Full Time