Hotel Sales Coordinator
The Thousand Oaks Inn, a Best Western Plus hotel, is looking for qualified candidates for Sales Coordinator in our Hotel Sales Office. We are community-oriented and believe that the success of our community in Thousand Oaks and the Conejo Valley will lead to success for us, local businesses, and all our neighbors. Come in and join our friendly, accommodating and caring family (our "Ohana") at the Thousand Oaks Inn and welcome our guests as our friends to the Conejo Valley, because we take care of family, wherever we find them.
The ideal candidate is a person who loves planning and meeting new people from all over the State, across the Country, and around the World, and looking for personal and career growth opportunities in sales, hotel operations or both. We support our staff whether it is with us or elsewhere. A strong employee will have our full support to grow with us or beyond. You will stay (or leave) with interpersonal skills that will help you achieve success in life, at home, and in your career.
Address: 75 W. Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Or Email your Resume and tell us a little about yourself to email@example.com
The SALES COORDINATOR is responsible assisting with the conception, coordination and implementation of the sales and profit initiatives to meet and exceed the goals of the Hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Calls current and potential clients to follow-up with critical details of group blocks and events as well as writes correspondence and various documentation using proper grammar and format. Also proofreads/distributes as assigned.
2. Files correspondence and documents as necessary. Provides information on group dates, rates and deadlines. Ensures that all pertinent deadlines are met.
3. Services existing key corporate accounts with follow-up calls and file maintenance.*
4. Assists Director of Sales with annual business plan.*
5. Assists Director of Sales as requested.*
6. Performs other related duties as assigned.
7. Promotes and represents the hotel through personal involvement in community and professional organizations.*
8. Communicates group/client needs in meetings.*
9. Presents management with a forecast of future business activities for certain market segments for the hotel.*
10. Assists with writing rate proposals and agreements.*
11. Supervises maintenance of all assigned sales activities.*
12. Answers phone calls to Sales, takes accurate messages and transfers telephone calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
13. Assists with the new product development process to provide insight from the sales standpoint into product design and pricing.*
14. Reviews major complaints received from customers and recommends corrective action to the applicable business unit and function.*
15. Evaluates and reviews customer requests for product modifications in conjunction with existing suppliers.*
16. Utilizes a mechanism to collect, analyze, and report competitive information to each business unit.*
17. Maintains a program for sound employee relations with marketing and sales personnel at all levels of the organization.*
18. Provides assistance and coverage in hotel operations, as needed.*
19. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Pay: $15 to $20/hour
medical, dental, vision, 401k, flexible spending, and travel discounts
Job Status: Full Time