Laundry Attendant / Housekeeper
A Laundry Attendant prepares, cleans, and delivers hotel linens in accordance with established standards to assure guest satisfaction.
- Sort, pre-treat, wash, dry, press, fold, and deliver hotel linens to departments as needed.
- Ensure washers and dryers operate properly, and inform management or maintenance of any malfunctions or problems.
- Maintain linen cart and supplies in a neat and organized manner.
- Maintain security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Make certain that the laundry area is kept clean and is well maintained.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Pay: $14 to $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time