The Best Western Woodhaven Inn in Woodhaven, MI is looking to hire an evening server/bartender.
Job Summary: Provides the highest level of food service possible in an efficient, courteous, personable, and professional manner to ensure a positive guest dining experience. Accurately, processes guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis.
• Welcomes and greets guests with a warm friendly smile. Informs guests of specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
• Processes guests’ orders and ensures all items are prepared properly and in a timely manner. Communicates with kitchen staff to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
• Observes diners to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service, and respond to any additional requests.
• Clears and resets table at the end of each course or upon completion of the meal.
• Prepares guest checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales tax.
• Follows food safety and handling procedures and compliance regulations as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, State, and Local laws.
• Adheres to all hotel safety and security policies and procedures as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, State and Local laws.
• Maintains superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the restaurant and service area. Consistently maintains a neat, organized and clean workspace and uniform.
• Demonstrates a commitment to provide the best possible experience for guests, ensuring superior personalized service.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
• Strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of principles, values and processes for providing superior guest service.
• Knowledge of basic math.
• Ability to operate cash register.
• Ability to project a professional, friendly and courteous image to guests.
• Ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented.
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Please send resume to: email@example.com or apply in person at:
Best Western Woodhaven Inn
21700 West Road
Woodhaven, MI 48183
Above market pay rate.
Employee travel discounts.
Some positions available to keep benefits or up to full time.
Pay: $7 to $8/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 05182123085B