Job Summary: Directs and implements maintenance programs aimed at maintaining a zero defect
environment for guests. Inspects, maintains, and repairs all mechanical, electrical, and other equipment
used by the guests or affecting the quality of their experience while visiting the property.
· Creates a safe and attractive environment for guests and associates by ensuring the hotel is
maintained in accordance with safety standards.
· Completes hotel room and building repairs such as replacing ceiling tiles, filters, light bulbs,
patching vinyl, and painting. Performs repairs on toilets, sinks, laundry facilities, kitchen and
other hotel property.
· Develops plans for completing routine and preventative maintenance and renovations;
coordinates work with hotel department managers.
· Maintains safety and cleanliness of the exterior of the hotel, grounds, pool and exercise room.
· Prepares engineering budget. Monitors actual versus budgeted expenses and takes corrective
action when necessary.
· Ensures hotel adheres to all regulatory and safety standards by meeting with government and
insurance inspectors and taking correction action as needed.
· Keeps all mechanical, electrical, and structural
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum of three years of hotel or apartment experience.
· HVAC certification preferred.
· Knowledge of basic electrical and plumbing maintenance.
· Experience with general maintenance tools.
· Troubleshooting ability with skills in painting, HVAC, and carpentry.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to push, pull, bend, stoop, and reach upward.
· Ability to tolerate exposure to extreme temperatures and cleaning chemicals.
· Ability to communicate effectively with guests and coworkers.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Please apply via email to: email@example.com
Job Status: Full Time