Best Western Grant Park
RESUME: please email: email@example.com
Job Summary: Audits, balances, and reports on the various areas of the hotel (e.g., food and beverage, rooms, front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate and timely financial information on the hotel’s operational performance for the day. Oversees front office/front desk operations during the overnight shift while providing excellent guest services. Report/handle situations to maintain order and ensure observance of applicable laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides excellent guest services.
- Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and compiles information for the hotel’s financial records.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
- Prepares summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial performance for the day.
- Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts. Processes guest charge vouchers and credit card vouchers.
- Verifies all account postings and balances.
- Summarizes results of operations, prepares and distributes reports for management by end of their shift.
- Performs duties of the Front Desk Agent.
- Monitor lobbies and the front desk.
- Investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalisms, and accidents and report findings to management.
- Warns or ejects troublemakers, and cautions careless persons.
- Obtains assistance for accident victims and writes incident reports.
- Notifies management of presence of persons with questionable reputations.
- Works with enforcement officers in emergency situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Status: Full Time