Job Summary: Audits, balances, and reports on the various areas of the hotel to provide accurate and timely financial information on the hotel’s operational performance for the day. Oversees front office/front desk operations during the overnight shift.
- Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and compiles information for the hotel’s financial records.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
- Prepares summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial performance for the day.
- Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts. Processes guest charge vouchers and credit card vouchers.
- Verifies all account postings and balances.
- Summarizes results of operations and prepares reports for management.
- Performs duties of the Front Desk Agent.
- Performs duties of the Breakfast Attendant
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Accounting background preferred.
- Previous hotel experience desired.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Present a professional image, and able to communicate well with both guests and employees.
- Ability to operate front office equipment and computers.
- Ability to compile facts and figures.
- Ability to understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay: $14 to $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time