A Night Auditor audits, balances, and reports on the various areas of the hotel (e.g., food and beverage, rooms, front desk, sundry, etc.) to provide accurate and timely financial information on the hotel’s operational performance for the day. Oversees front office/front desk operations during the overnight shift.
- Check front office accounting records for accuracy and compiles information for the hotel’s financial records.
- Track room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
- Prepare summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial performance for the day.
- Post room charges and room taxes to guest accounts. Process guest charge vouchers and credit card vouchers.
- Verify all account postings and balances.
- Summarize results of operations and prepares reports for management.
- Perform duties of the Front Office Clerk.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Pay: $14 to $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time