Part-Time/Full-Time Guest Service Agent
Samar Hospitality is a family owned and operated business based out of Long Island, New York. The company has been dedicated to providing guests of their hotel properties with exceptional accommodations, services and amenities for over forty years. We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits.
Our hotel in Bayside, Queens, Best Western Queens Gold Coast, is looking for Part-Time and Full-Time Front Desk Agents.
Front Desk Agent Responsibilities
- Welcome guest upon arrival and check-in according to established standards and procedures.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Verify customers' credit card, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation
- To provide information and to assist all guests
Front Desk Agent Requirements
- Have previous experience in customer service
- Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays
Front Desk Agent Benefits
- Medical and Dental insurance available after 90 days of employment
- Personal, sick, and vacation paid time off (Available after specified time of employment)
- 401k Retirement Plan
Please reach out to management if you are interested; including a resume is much appreciated.
General Manager - Cathy DeLucia - firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Office Manager - Jessica Famigletti - email@example.com
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time