Part-Time/Full-Time Guest Service Agent/Night Auditor
Samar Hospitality is a family owned and operated business based out of Long Island, New York. The company has been dedicated to providing guests of their hotel properties with exceptional accommodations, services and amenities for over forty years. We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits.
Our Hotel in Bayside, the Best Western Queens Gold Coast, is looking for a Part-Time Night Auditor.
Front Desk Agent Responsibilities
- Welcome guest upon arrival and check-in according to established standards and procedures.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Verify customers' credit card, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation
- To provide information and to assist all guests
Front Desk Agent Requirements
- Have previous experience in customer service
- Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays
Front Desk Agent Benefits
- Medical and Dental insurance available after 90 days of employment for Full-Time employees
- Personal, sick, and vacation paid time off (Available after specified time of employment)
- 401k Retirement Plan
Job Type: Part-Time, Full-Time
Please contact our General Manager or Front Office Manager if you are interested in applying. Including a resume would be greatly appreciated. You may give us a call at (718) 631-5900 or email us at -
General Manager - Catherine De Lucia
Front Office Manager - Jessica Famigletti
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Job Status: Part Time