Room Attendant / Housekeeper
A Room Attendant cleans and prepares guest rooms and public areas by meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues.
- Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure a safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates, and vendors.
- Set up cleaning cart with supplies. Maintain carts and storerooms in a clean and orderly fashion to enhance efficiency and ease of cleaning rooms.
- Clean and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas, and hallways.
- Wash shower walls and tub, cleans toilets and stall walls. Wipe exposed pipes, cleans mirrors, sinks, and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest restrooms.
- Replace towels, soaps and all room amenities and restock literature that has been removed by previous guest, or is soiled or torn, to ensure adequate supply for arriving guests.
- Wash all hard floor areas (linoleum, tile, etc.) by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Dust and polish all furniture, fixtures, and wall hangings.
- Strip bed of all linens and remak with fresh linens.
- Check closet for cleanliness, wiping closet door, handle and overhead shelves and restocking the guest room supplies (e.g., hangers, extra blankets, extra pillows).
- Vacuum rooms, public areas, and hallways.
- Inspect door and window locks to ensure they are in working order and immediately alert management to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of guests and employees.
- Check lights and remotes to ensure all are in working order.
- Maintain a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Position is a tipped position
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time