We're seeking a Room Attendant to join our team at the Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites.
Cleans and prepares guest rooms and public areas by meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues.
* Maintains the hotel rooms and building to ensure a safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
* Sets up cleaning cart with supplies. Maintains carts and storerooms in a clean and orderly fashion to enhance efficiency and ease of cleaning rooms.
* Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas, and hallways.
* Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilets and stall walls. Wipes exposed pipes, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest and public restrooms.
* Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities and restocks literature that has been removed by previous guest, or is soiled or torn, to ensure adequate supply for arriving guests.
* Washes all hard floor areas (linoleum, tile, etc.) by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
* Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings.
* Strips bed of all linens and remakes with fresh linens.
* Checks closet for cleanliness, wiping closet door, handle and overhead shelves and restocking the guest room supplies (e.g., hangers, extra blankets, extra pillows).
* Vacuums rooms, public areas, and hallways.
* Inspects door and window locks to ensure they are in working order and immediately alerts management to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of guests and employees.
* Checks lights and remotes to ensure all are in working order.
* Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time