Sales & Catering Assistant
A Sales & Catering Assistant accurately and efficiently handles hotel inquiries and requests. Provides courteous, prompt, and professional responses, while promoting hotel services and ensuring maximum revenues. Assists in administrative duties as they relate to booking, tracking, charging, handling, and inputting reservations or events.
- Communicate reservation information to the front desk and other departments.
- Know types of rooms and banquet spaces available, as well as their location and layout.
- Process cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
- Stay abreast of selling status, rates, and benefits of all hotel package plans.
- Promote superior customer care by being courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Pay: $18 to $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time