Please forward your resume to email@example.com
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Sales Coordinator you are responsible to handle all the administrative requirements of the sales office whereby your role involves maintaining an organized, systematic and updated filing system in order to ensure easy accessibility to required data and avail loss of data from the hardware and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Prepare and type sales team’s offer letters, update the sales database system and ensure it is reviewed and properly checked before handing it for signature
- Compose letters, memos, faxes and other mail on behalf of the Director of Sales and other executives
- Maintain a prompt and accurate follow up and trace system for all correspondences
- Handle all incoming calls and guest’s inquiries
- Ensure that the sales month end report is accomplished and submitted on time
- Ensure that all correspondence and offers related to the sales team goes out within maximum of 24 hours
- Communicate well at all levels dealing with the various administrative demands placed by the pressurized working environment
- Establishes and maintains accounts and develops relationships in the marketplace.
- Identifies and analyzes competition, both locally and regionally.
- Designs new programs and campaigns to develop additional sales from the various market niches. Makes face-to-face sales calls.
- Ensures prompt and systematic servicing of all business accounts.
- Develops and maintains marketing plan and sales budget.
- Maintains all sales systems, such as sales records and reports, conference calendar, traces of history and potentials, logs of groups not previously accommodated, and mailing lists.
- Provides sales training to hotel staff, as appropriate.
- Maintains high visibility in the surrounding community and in the hospitality community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a college diploma and relevant previous work experiences. Good computer skills and perfect command of English is a must and any other language skills beside will be an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be courteous, able to work with minimal supervision, be discreet and capable of dealing with high level of confidentiality. You are self motivated and with a positive attitude, the ability to think laterally and undertake initiatives, along with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player with a concern for quality, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
Salary depend on the experience
Job Status: Full Time