A Sous Chef assists with planning, organizing, controlling, and supervision of food production functions.
- Coordinate food production needs for all areas of responsibility.
- Insure the production of consistently high-quality food.
- Maintain and evaluate existing concepts and develop creative new food concepts which ensure the highest quality food and profitability.
- Closely supervise production to avoid potential waste of food and labor, loss of quality, etc.
- Conduct daily inventory of all fresh foods
- Issue recipe cards and use records for individual kitchen workstations to verify inventories
- Prepare written estimates of food production needs:
- Supervise preparation of orders to purchase future food stuffs.
Pay: $14 to $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time