Wedding Coordinator / Catering Manager
The Wedding Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of weddings, wedding sales, planning and execution. This position assists with the planning and execution of other business and social events, and drives the company’s high standards for service while maintaining and meeting revenue goals.
- Conducts solicitations and site tours, presenting the hotel to potential clients
- Receives and responds, in a timely manner, to all inquiries on functions and banquet space use.
- Coordinates details with clients on weddings and other functions.
- Coordinates taste testings, rehearsal practices, open houses, bridal shows, etc
- Be there night of to execute event details with team.
- Responsible for keeping the BEOs current.
- Responsible for coordinating outside vendors with clients and event
- Obtains guarantees for food functions and room set-ups.
- Obtains proper payment or credit information for all functions and sets up Master Account Folios.
- Keeps client files accurate and up to date, tracing all contracts and recording all information and conversations with clients.
- Attends weekly BEO meetings and manager meetings
- Participates in trade and industry events as needed.
- Assumes manager-on-duty responsibilities as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay: $40,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time